This Christmas, the e-innovation Centre will again be collecting for the annual Christmas appeal.
Donations made at EIC will be given to Telford foodbank, who provide provide support for families and single people struggling to buy food and other essentials. For the poor and vulnerable throughout the year, people on low incomes, a sudden crisis can mean going hungry. The Food Banks help prevent crime, housing loss, family breakdown and mental health problems. A simple box of food makes a big difference.
We are seeking your help and support by donating any of the following items.
- Milk (UHT or powered), Cereal, Pasta Sauce (jar), Pasta/Rice/Noodles (dried)
- Meat (tinned), Fish (tinned), Fruit/Puddings (tinned), Couscous/Pulses Instant Mash Potato,
- Squash/Fruit Juice(UHT),Vegetables/Soup(tinned), Biscuits/Snack bars, Tea/Coffee/Sugar
- Ladies/Men toiletries, Baby wipes/shampoo/lotion, Nappies (any size, sealed pack)
- Good quality clothing & shoes
- Feminine hygiene products
The deadline for donations at EIC is 16th December.